Subscribe Us

Katy Perry opens up about her fight with Taylor Swift and who buried a hatchet


Two of the most conspicuous voices in America's music scene, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry have had a long-standing fight which at long last finished as of late. 

Uncovering how the two made peace, Katy Perry in a meeting with radio show KIIS 1065's The Kyle and Jackie O Show said that she had been the one to connect with a hand of compromise. 

"It kind of was a process. I sent her a literal olive branch and a note apologizing for my part in all of it when she started her ‘Reputation’ tour. I just thought she was about to embark on something new and big and needed the support. As I was finishing mine, I realized how much we have in common, and maybe there’s only five other people in the world that can have the same type of conversations and understand where we’re coming from and that we should celebrate our commonality and our friendship and be able to be there for each other," she said.
          

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Bombalurina (@taylorswift) on

"I started seeing her around at like the Oscar parties when she was accompanying her boyfriend [Joe Alwyn], and I just went up to her and I was like ‘Hey, you know it’s been a long time and I think we’ve grown up a little bit, and I just wanted to say I’m sorry and that I’m really here for you and I love you. I hope that we can be friends in the future’," she added.

"We began talking a tad and confiding in one another on the grounds that it's tied in with trusting, and she got my number and we began messaging.
"She welcomed me over to her home and she made me a few cookies. She really makes those treats and they are very scrumptious. … I imagine that both her and I, we have impacted youngsters and particularly young ladies who are in this kind of circumstance day in day out at school… experiencing this comparative sort of thing," she proceeded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments